Tuesday, September 1, 2026

The Toughest Year for An Anime Fan (Personal Experience)

I have to say that life in 2026 so far has not been easy for me. Until this September, I had to overcome a lot of hurdles and grief to keep standing and stay strong as I am right now.

Unlike last year as the picture that I've attached in this post. I've accomplished and managed to finish many drawings for fun and had fun while doing it. However, that was not the case for this year. I barely have time to do it. 

As if time flies too fast and with a lot of things came across a long the way, I barely realize everything that I might missed. Be it moments, achievements, experiences, etc. My mind was constantly busy with things to do and to take care of. I feel like the burden is heavier by days and to even take a little deep breath is a bit hard.   

I had lost one of my biggest inspirations in life, Mom. She passed away while I was on my long trip abroad and couldn't even see her for the last time. It really broke my heart on the inside. And then many things happened after that and suddenly I had to take care a lot of things for months and never really had time to have some me time and rest and take times to really try to heal from my grief. I didn't even have time to watch some of my favorite anime series and to draw for fun. I just wish this month and the rest of this year would be kinder and easier for me. Ameen  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment