Friday, April 27, 2012

Biggest bitter betrayal

It's a pity and sad when you're actually stabbed behind your back although you've been good to them. Maybe the amount of bravery and guts inside them just gone out of nowhere and leaving me behind as the only victim to take all the risks.

'The coward talks the loudest'. the dog just took your tongue.
Man I hate such people! I just don't understand why do I have to deal with things like this again after a long peaceful time for like 13years. 

The strange thing is, the one who want to mess with me is always someone older when they should be act  more like an adult instead of a cry baby who lost their lollipop candy.

I have to survive for the sake of another 1.5years left and I don't have to meet them again afterward. I've been dealing with many kinds of people, be friend with them. All I have to say is, I prefer to have friends from all over the world  rather than  those who are real and wearing their mask only to save their asses.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment