Saturday, April 21, 2012

1page comic as a birthday present

This is for my friend Marika, Happy birthday gift. Her request was : ' he has been training with his sword and is all sweaty and half naked and turning around talking with a seated me who have been watching the entire time perhaps?
yea, I think Hyuuga should wear clothes on his lower parts, perhaps just ear his shirt (the white one) on the upper body and it's opened, or he's not wearing anything, aka showing off 
 and he's about to sheath his sword while confronting me
 *goes to make stick figures*

I hope you can understand something from my messy drawing
 but the main idea is Hyuuga sheating his sword and me watching and resting both my arms and head on my knees like that
 I think both should have some kind of   expression too or a mix between   and  hyuuga with black pants
'.
I'm glad she likes it :D
the character-Hyuuga belongs to 07ghost author and the girl drawing is my interpretation of Marika's anime version. DO NOT USE OR COPY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION 


No comments:

Post a Comment