Sunday, February 6, 2011

the ideas copycat bugs me

submitted in DA yesterday February 5th,2011. at 11.45pm

I was very happy yesterday learning that i got positive reviews on my latest drawing of Abarai Renji from Bleach character but this morning my mood suddenly changed. why? because of someone drawing the same thing and somehow it made me sick to see it happened again just like my previous arts here .

Luckily one of my drawing won over that damn copycat on the contest, although for the other one has not got any result up until now after more than a month. I'm glad some people still be able to see who was worth to earn the appreciation for the art.

I also remember backthen, one of the artist im watching on DA complained that somebody completely stole her idea and submitted to win the scholarship in one art college and that copycat managed to win no.1 spot! that's really horrible. Sometimes this reason made me bored and want to leave DA. its the i don't know 3rd or fourth times happened to me after my art here got deleted for no reason. Jealousy, intimidation(mostly over stupid pairing), copycats are some of the things i have to deal in DA over and over again. I just don't know until when i can withstand all that. I guess some words of my friend who left DA were true after all.

the drawing is mine! do not use or copy without permission. the character belongs to Kubo tite.

No comments:

Post a Comment