Monday, February 14, 2011

empty dream




At first, i have this huge expectation and hopes for making my dream when i was a child to come true. I'd given my best when i started the process and trying to do anything necessary in order to make it happen almost for 2years now. But this dream will remain as a dream and only something i can do for fun but not for the future. I have to be realistic, i have to eat, amount of monthly bills to pay,some expenses and such, that unfortunately won't be supported enough if i keep on doing this. Maybe i should just return to my old job which has been supporting me for years,although i'm not enjoying it as much as drawing, as if i have any other option anyway,well i don't.

somehow it made me sad that things just didn't favor me, i've been losing all my confidence since something terrible happened almost 6months ago. I just lost it to the point of thinking what can i do?nothing.Am i that useless?. I can fake it in front of other people, but i can't lie to myself,how sad I am at this moment. I became even more sensitive, emotional and the way people treated me had made it even worst.

Maybe i should just stop and continue living as before i did it.I don't know......

as for DA, i think im fed up with all the things i learned there.
I was cheered up and gained more spirit after some great people supported me and i was very touched deeply inside my heart by them and their words.Thank you all, i guess i'll give another chance to hang in there for sometimes.(^O^)

the drawing is mine,do not copy or use without permission.the character copyright belong to Naruto's author, Masashi Kishimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment