Saturday, August 14, 2010

yaoi pics for my friend part 1



actually, I'm not a yaoi fan, I'm more into normal couple.but these 2 bestfriends of mine really love yaoi.so I did it for them when they requested me on DA a while ago.To Hioshizuka23 and Theredlightning, thanks for all the support for me to continue drawing no matter what,if not because of you two,i would've just buried this hobby for good.thanks for keeping it alive.

the pics is Ayanami and Hyuuga from 07ghost.dont copy without permission.since i cant bear myself of drawing too intense scene,i made it more like suggestion for people to think that way/yaoi.the copyright of the manga characters belong to the author.line art is mine.i once put it on DA for months but i took it off recently coz i dont want to have too many deviations there.

No comments:

Post a Comment