Monday, January 4, 2016

Persistent VS Stubborn

For the past 1 month (and still) I've been spammed by someone who is pretty much 'sick'. My intention to help that person to be a better artist and help them to reach the dream now backfires at me. I thought since I don't have the time and motivation to finish my own story due to work, I somehow might be able to help other to pursue their goal, but I realize very clearly now there are things that should've been left behind in the first place.

Persistent is when you are willing to work on something until it meets all the requirements and change into something better by time. The will to improve through time and level up step by step although it means by taking reasonable and great criticism along the way.

However, stubborn is dreaming really high without doing anything to fix what should be fixed. time didn't do any good nor criticism and encouragement. As if that person live to show people that they are always wrong and he always right.

What an obvious difference,right?. I really hope a miracle happens to me while bearing this troublesome matter and make that stubborn person come to their senses and leave me be. You can dream but do the justified action to achieve it rather than blaming other people for giving up on you when you only sit and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment