Thursday, October 9, 2014

Naruto: The End (cover-like drawing)

I did the doodle sketch last night on a paper and then edited/finished coloring today. Kinda sad that my fave manga will end so soon in about 4 weeks now. I don't know what happen but I just want to describe it as their sad/anxious expressions with all the fight, unrequited love, friendship and bonds.

My predictions would be: 
(1) Either Naruto manages to save Sasuke with his 'love' by turning his hatred. If Sasuke is saved then no room for NaruSaku since Sakura just can't forget him until the very end and never learned her lesson for what he's done. Kishi's cliche where the bad guy finally came to his right mind in the name of peace. Perhaps in this part Naruto might end up with Hinata.
(2) Sasuke dies and became Naruto's biggest regret cause he wasn't able to save him. Sakura's mourning for him but eventually can open her heart for Naruto.
(3) Sasuke lives but he left with his hawk members. All happy but deep down  Naruto, Sakura and kakashi feel sad.
(4)Shocking end that Kishi might surprises us.Who knows    

I admire Kishi as mangaka. I like the way he arranges the story so far in describing human's true colors, society and such. Enjoy

Masashi Kishimoto(c) Naruto
Artwork,idea(c)Me- Noodlemie

No comments:

Post a Comment