Tuesday, March 6, 2012

coincidence similarity or ...?



Well, i feel extremely annoyed today and actually I've been keeping it in my mind since a long time ago. I know very well that I cant judge or accuse other people based on something 'obvious' such as the similarity of a drawing. I'm also inspired by a lot of people,great artists when I draw a picture, a pose.

However, I cant just shut my mouth, I need to let it all out from my mind to ease or even erase the disappointment I have inside. Just take a look at these and tell me if I'm wrong. It might be a mere coincidence but somehow it disturbs my eyes.
This wasn't the first time to ever happen, but several times already. It also happened to my friend. You see,when I draw I put my mind and heart into it cause I love drawing, I enjoy it, but if this is continue I don't know if I want to draw so often as before anymore.

The 1st drawing is mine, inspired from one manga I've read. Submitted in DA on December 24, 2010.

The 2nd drawing is from one of talented DA artist, fellow Ichiruki lover, submitted in DA on December 29, 2011.
 I didn't write this cause I envy/jealous or looking for a fight but it's more to reflection and nothing else.

notes: other than DA, I've been joining some contests that allow the artist to submit their art in certain amount of time and wait for the result. Unfortunately, some artists who submit their art near the deadline somehow just take the ideas from another artists, refine it to look better and then win the game. It also gets me on my nerve somehow. Some people just couldn't appreciate the efforts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment