Monday, February 6, 2012

NS :Intimidation



This idea crossed my mind yesterday when I was in one holy place listening to the preach. To prevent myself from getting bored or sleepy i just doodled this sketch and came up with the words. It's funny how its also made me think of the new idea for a doujin, but I guess I need to take a break since an exam is coming up next month.

At first, I was planning on making it in black and white version only, but I was tempted to make colored version as well. so here they are. The artworks,idea are mine, the characters belongs to Masashi kishimoto, the author of Naruto. Do not use, copy,whatever, without my permission. I couldn't help to smile when my friend Mac also considered this as a new doujin from me :D.

Submitted in DA yesterday, February 5,2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment