Saturday, December 3, 2011

2 bleach villain's drawing:Tsukishima

 These are my drawings. The 1st one/up part, well, actually I'm not into BL/yaoi, and I did this as the request from Hioshizuka23 who've won the 2nd place in my group's contest HSD-kenichi-fans for her prize.
she is a yaoi fan and loves these 2 bleach villain characters. She wanted them to be almost kiss, I can do it until this far. I hope she's satisfied.
approx time 2-3hours work from draw manually by pencil,scan and edit by mouse PS CS2. finished just now. Submitted to DA on August 7, 2011. 
The 2nd one is this is for the Rival-time-contest in Manga-Animeart group.I chose this 2 characters because I like Byakuya and Tsukishima was an equal rival to him.enjoy! .Submitted to DA on November 29,2011. Kubo Tite(c)Bleach Characters ,Artwork,idea(c)by Me- Noodlemie.Don't use/copy without permission.
Byakuya X Tsukishima won the 2nd place on the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment