Friday, October 28, 2011

the reason why I left..

Things that I love to do is making myself comfortable. When I didn't feel that way I prefer to leave and find a better place.It's the same when I decide to leave the group of fans that share the same interest but somehow letting me down. I always give a chance and try to be patient but if the same thing happen for several times, I guess  I just lost it and go.

The reason I left the biggest NS group was because my 2nd doujin: the trap, every time I tried to submit the page, they denied it because the page consist not only narusaku but added with other characters. Hello! but the story is about Narusaku as the main theme.The 2nd one I tried to submit my entry back then for one contest, and I submitted the art earlier than the other person, but the result was that person listed before me.I felt neglected, ignored and less appreciated, for I made a lot of contribution with my arts  there. I finally came to a decision to leave although the founder send a note, I just explained my reasons. and stick to the decision .I don't want to force myself staying in a community or a group where I couldn't find my comfortable feeling to share my art.Thus, I may not be the greatest artist, but when I love something I want to love it peacefully, especially in creating the artwork and that everyone around me respect my choice.

The other reason when I left the other group other than the one I mentioned above was if the the group didn't appreciate the effort of someone in making the art. I truly hate people who act perfectionist and claimed themselves as the best artist. I prefer someone who can appreciate people who tried to create art by their own abilities.not tracing, not stealing, not only coloring, even though let's say the sketch is sucks. It's an effort, and I love to see an effort rather than only result.

Now, I participate in NS week contest because I simply love the pairing, not for winning. If one of the group let's say didn't like me I don't really care anymore. I like the 2nd group better for they appreciate me better and I will draw more art to give my contribution to them later on,because once again, I draw simply for my fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment