Wednesday, September 14, 2011

my 2nd comic :reflected/refleksi


this is my other project that I've planned for quite sometimes. Although the idea for the story just popped up several days ago after drawing Itachi from Naruto manga.
I will start my own comic, the 2nd one actually, because the 1st one was a long time ago back then when I was in high school (well, I plan to re-draw it too later - one of the character is the sunset prince here ).

The story of this comic is about finding the truth behind every human's heart by Abraham(this guy in the pic).For more detail explanation of the story will be described in the pages, and I will upload it only here in my blog.

The cover's artwork, idea,concept (c)all mine- Noodlemie
DO NOT USE, COPY TRANSLATE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment