Saturday, August 27, 2011

blurbing

well, it's been quite a long time since the last time i wrote something on my mind.However, this time I couldn't hold it for too long since i feel shitty for sometimes already. 1.what do you think of someone who expect you to flatter them without criticize the flaws? 2.what do you think of someone who thinks that they are good and so proud of it and get mad when other refuse to admit it?meanwhile the truth is improvement need to be conducted. 3. what do you think  of someone who thought that they are better than other people meanwhile they are not? 4. what do you think of someone who wants you to say good things, give feedback or comment meanwhile they never did something in return for us? if they respect the difference in liking something, they will surely think objectively and admit if they see better creation and try to improve, not only based on the same interest.

I want to shout it out loud! so they will get the point.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK,BUT I LOVE NARUSAKU, ICHIRUKI ALL HETEROSEXUAL PAIRINGS. I'M A DIE HARD FAN OF THEM ALL AND DON'T EVER TRY TO MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND.

I don't want to draw things I dislike anymore..........:(
I'm thinking to stop pleasing other and just pleasing myself only. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watashi ni xx shinasai - Dengeki daisy - Yandere kanojo - HSD kenichi - Naruto -Bleach - Hapi mari - Hadashi de bara wo fume - Faster than a kiss -Black bird - bride of water God -etc.(some of the top lists of manga I follow)


No comments:

Post a Comment