Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm definitely mad now :/



this is way out of the line! after the 3 doujins of mine has been translated without permission, I found it just now. another doujin of mine has been re-blog and translated and what make me furious is he deleted my signature on the pages!.how dare he did that to my work!.
I can't tolerate this any longer, I decided to send email and public announcement of what he did in the forum. And I will make sure to watch over it there in that site. No matter how much I love Narusaku and my willingness to share but people need to know their limitation when it come to such case as this one. I asked nothing but politely asking permission and link to the original work in my blog or DA. Characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto, but all artwork,idea, story is mine,genuinely mine.Do not use or copy without permission!!
the cover is mine-not translated yet, the pages is the examples of what he did here

No comments:

Post a Comment