Friday, December 17, 2010

the drawing for me from other artist







these are some arts made by other DA artists for me as the prizes for winning the contest in Kakashi group and Ichiruki group.

1. Enma Ai from Jigoku shojo- girl from hell by touyofuu.
2. Narusaku chibi by hopelessDreamer.
3.Emily the strange by Suzie-Thzombie.
4.My id with L by Lazylad, I asked her to draw my id pic with L from deathnote.
5. The Kiryuu twin coloring by mikaorurk, coloring the drawing i made on pic no.3 and the result is the 2nd pic. So far i like the result. :D

the drawing belong to me and the artists no copy without permissions.
*
actually there is one more art by Sanzo stclair but he already delete it from DA before i managed to save it. its a drawing of L's weird pose.

Anyway thanks for all artist :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment